If you have any questions about the Shapiro Family Fellowship or the application process, read our FAQ or contact us.
To be eligible for a Shapiro Family Fellowship, you need to:
- be aged 22 - 28
- currently live in the greater New York metropolitan area
- have made a previous trip to Israel
- be recommended by a member of your community who knows you well and is not a close relative
- have a valid United States passport
- have an interest in deepening your knowledge and understanding of Israeli society, politics and culture.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Applications for the 2012-2013 Shapiro Family Fellowship are now open.
Application deadline December 14, 2012, 5 p.m. EST. Apply now.